Krystal 2500 is a powder-based crystalline admixture for designing a water tight concrete. It is specifically designed for use in above and below the grade applications. It ensures permanent impermeability of concrete and is used in place of surface applied waterproofing membranes for improved durability and longevity of concrete.
- Construction of any structure requiring excellent waterproofing properties such as bridges, dams, swimming pools, foundations, water parks, recreational facilities, tunnels and subway systems , water containment reservoirs, water treatment tanks, architectural water features such as fountains and waterfalls etc.
- Suitable for above and below the grade applications
- Suitable for all concrete applications for water impermeability
- Secondary compartment structures
- Precast, cast-in-place and shotcrete applications
- Concrete subjected to wet, harsh and aggressive environment
- Protects concrete against negative and positive water pressure
- It is a Permeability Reducing Admixture for Hydrostatic Conditions (PRAH).
- Reduces permeability of the concrete.
- Helps to increase the compressive strength of concrete.
- Unlike coatings, Krystal 2500, when added to concrete during mixing, becomes an integral part of the concrete for optimum performance
- Self-seals hairline cracks up to 0.5mm (0.02in.)
- Protects concrete against chemical attack and corrosion of reinforcing steel.
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI standard 61
- Reduced concrete shrinkage and cracking.
- Excellent resistance to waterborne chemicals.
- Protection against sewage and industrial wastes.