Costarthermal B24 is premium two-component closed-cell polyurethane Spray foam for building insulation systems. The product is generated on-site by combining an isocyanate and a polymeric resin through a dual-component proportioner. Fast, easy, and adaptable, it can achieve an Rvalue of 20 at 3 inches. Costarthermal B24 is a high-density based polyurethane foam recommended for roofing and other exterior insulation because it is applied in a continuous manner.
Costarthermal B24 is recommended for use as insulation foam in the following areas:
- Exterior Roof Insulation
- Wall and Floor Insulation
- Superior Thermal Resistance – The R-value of Costarthermal B24 is higher than traditional insulation products resulting in reduced conductive heat loss and lower energy consumption.
- Excellent Air Sealing Ability – Costarthermal B24 is a closed-cell insulation that expands while being installed creating an effective air barrier, reducing air leakage, resulting in improved comfort and energy savings.
- Durability – Costarthermal B24 is a highly durable and lasting insulation product. It extends a building’s life
- Jointless – Costarthermal B24 insulating material produces a seamless insulating layer with no joints or gaps and reduces energy loss due to thermal bridging
- Seamless – Liquid” installation means that critical, inaccessible, or curved areas can be insulated without any problem
- Fast and Easy Installation – no need for laborious cutting and fitting
- Excellent Adhesion – Because Costarthermal B24 is applied in situ, it has the advantage of fitting like a second skin and is suitable for virtually all substrates such as concrete, timber boards, corrugated fibre cement, and profiled metal sheet.