Conseal 270 is two components, solvent-free, liquid applied polyurethane-based waterproofing coating which when mixed together, forms a high-performance seamless elastomeric waterproofing. It increases the wear and abrasion resistance of treated surfaces.
- Solvent-free, cold-applied
- When applied, forms a seamless leak-proof membrane
- Excellent Crack bridging Properties
- Excellent adhesion to almost any surface
- Waterproofed surface provides excellent weather resistance and UV resistance
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
- High tensile strength and elongation
- High abrasion resistance and excellent chemical resistance
- Ideal for applications in both new and old substrates
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete construction like bridge decks, tunnels, stadium stands, etc.
- Conseal 270 is used as a seamless waterproofing system for bathrooms, swimming pools, kitchens, terraces, balconies, shower areas.
- Cold applied waterproofing for flat roofs and concrete structures, basement masonry, roof gardens, car parking
- Waterproofing of concrete, tiles, and metal surfaces such as roof, terraces, and balconies, planter boxes, retaining walls, etc.