CONSEAL 250 is a revolutionary single component permanently elastic Polyurethane waterproofing membrane which after polymerization forms an elastomeric polyurethane membrane, resisting UV rays and capable of handling building movements.
Once cured CONSEAL 250 allows for expansion and contraction over a broad temperature range and maintains waterproofing properties under continuous exposure to water. It may be applied easily on different surfaces (concrete, mortar, brick, ceramics, bituminous membranes, steel, zinc, Aluminum).
- Excellent resistance to water and microorganism
- Resistance to temperature variation.
- Waterproofed surface provides excellent weather resistance and UV resistance
- Provides sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation.
- It offers a seamless waterproofing system, allowing for easy localization of damage and repair.
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch)during application.
- High strength and puncture resistance and can adhere to almost any type of surface
- When applied it is joint less and no complicated detailing, therefore the application is simple
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe.
- Resistant to detergent, oil, and other domestic chemicals
Areas of Use
- Waterproofing of concrete, tiles, and metal surfaces such as roof, terraces, and balconies, planter boxes, retaining walls, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete construction like bridge decks, tunnels, stadium stands, etc.
- Waterproofing of green roofs, flowerbeds, planter boxes, kitchen, auxiliary rooms, etc.