Costar Mortar 10 is a blended mix of Portland cement, sand and special additives specifically designed for plastering work on block walls, concrete surfaces, bricks and general filling up internally and externally.
- Suitable for creating a levelled surface on a very uneven masonry or concrete.
- Suitable for smoothing walls and ceilings before final treatment is applied.
- Internal and External application.
- Suitable for fillings holes and irregularities, levelling and covering ceilings during renovation work.
- They are also suitable for direct application to mineral-based substrates such as gypsum boards or plastered surfaces
- Repairing, levelling and undercoating old rendered surface.
Substrates must be clean, sound, dust free and free from all traces of oil and laitance.
Mixing and Application
Mix manually using an electrical hand mixer or mechanically a 20 kg of Costar Mortar 10 with 6 liters of clean water until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Let the mix rest for a few minutes. The mortar should be applied in one direction. It hardens in approximately 2 hours after which subsequent smoothening and grinding can be carried out.