Costar Tile Fix 10 Flex is a high polymer modified le adhesive with water-resisting properties, specially formulated for fixing low porosity vitrified tiles and ceramic tiles on the floor of normal size in internal and external areas. The adhesive can be used for fixing ceramic tiles on walls and floors and is suitable for dry as well as wet areas for internal and external applications. This is also suitable for le-on-le application for fixing vitrified tiles on pre-existing ceramic le floors
- High Bond strength. The free-flowing product makes it easier to mix and apply, easy-to-use.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3-15* mm. May go up to 15 mm to a limited extent for wall & floor application.
- Thixotropic formula – no sag, for the easy application on the wall.
- Low VOC – For healthy living. For installation of vitrified tiles on the floor.
- Suitable for Tile-on-le application of vitrified tiles on pre-existing ceramic le floors.
- Self-curing properties, allows for no-hassle application, with minimum labour.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterproofing.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- All types of low and high absorption tiles