Costar Tile Fix 30F is a fast setting, highly polymer modiﬁed, high-performance thin/thick-set tile adhesive, for ﬁxing large-sized ceramic / vitriﬁed tiles, large-sized stones, and mosaics, on a variety of surfaces, for wall and ﬂoor application, in internal as well as external area. Costar Tile Fix 30F, a tile adhesive is designed for the installation of tile & stones for overnight repair, renovation, and faster ﬁxing, supplied as a dry mix mortar, to which water needs to be added before application.
- Anti-dropping performance (Non-slip/excellent initial adherence).
- Highly recommended for restoration work where a fast turnaround time is required (shopping centers, airports, hospitals, etc.).
- Faster installation of tile and stone due to quick setting and hydration time.
- Lightfoot traffic after 3- 6 hours and completely cured after 24 hours of tile & stone installation.
- Turnaround time of just 6 hours is applying.
- Long open time; allows recﬁcation
- Rheologically improved with high stability and excellent performance
- Highly recommended for large and heavy format tiles
- Deformable; type S1 according to EN 12004
- Wall tiling of a high-rise building with non-adhesive force requirements, large areas with intense traffic.
- Tiling ﬂoors with under ﬂoor heating, cooling chambers and overlapping.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterprooﬁng.
- In ﬁxing natural and artiﬁcial stones such as marble, travertine, etc.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions.
- In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete and non-sand surfaces such as; gypsum bond, particleboard, plywood, and other large scale stones.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- Tiling of swimming pool
- Interior painted walls – if the paint coating is completely bonded and sound
- All types of low and high absorption tiles
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal application