Costar Tile Fix 30 Flex is a two-component high-performance tile and stone adhesive, which can be used for almost all types of tiles, over almost all types of substrates including green and moisture-sensive marble & agglomerates. Costar Tile Fix 30 Flex is specially formulated, for ﬁxing large format tiles & stones on drywalls and plywood.
- Moisture free system: Does not damage wooden substrates or tiles, and water sensive stone.
- Very High Bond strength
- 2 Component adhesive: prevents wastage, as the only quantity which is required has to be mixed.
- Easy to use
- Fast Setting
- Can do cladding up to 50ft. height, without any supporting bracket.
- Under tile treatment of stone (to prevent discolouration) is not required.
- Can be used for ﬁxing moisture senstive stones, like green marble.
- Reaction bases system, and thus not harshly affected by temperature & humidity.
- Can be used on touch dry surface of the concrete.
- Do not need to wait for the substrate to get completely dry.
- For ﬁxing tiles and stones on dry wall & plywood.
- Excellent Waterprooﬁng and water resisng properties; adding a bonus beneﬁt
Areas of Use
- Wall tiling of high rise building with non-adhesive force requirement, large areas with intense traffic.
- Adhesive for large format stones on drywall and plywood.
- Suitable for tiling wet areas
- Tiling ﬂoors with under ﬂoor heating, cooling chambers and overlapping.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterprooﬁng.
- In ﬁxing natural and arﬁcial stones such as marble, travertine etc.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions.
- In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete and non-sand surfaces such as; gypsum bond, parcle board, plywood and other large scale stones.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- Tiling of swimming pool
- Interior painted walls – if the paint coating is completely bonded and sound
- All type of low and high absorption tiles
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal application