Costar Pro Plug is a single component, cementitious non-shrink, hydraulic cement, specifically designed to withstand strong hydrostatic pressure. It is breathable, has no odour, no fumes & is non-flammable.
- Applied against the water pressure to substrates such as concrete and masonry, interior, exterior, below and above grade, vertical or horizontal.
- Used for Plugging and repair of water leakages
- Drying of wet areas, sealing leaky joints, cracks or form tie holes
- Repairing of concrete substrates before application of coating materials.
- Stops water leaks in four to five minutes at 20°C
- Water stopper and structural repair mortar
- Certified for use in contact with potable water
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry
- Easy application