Costar Krystal Plug is a 1-component, cementitious non-shrink, hydraulic cement-based on crystalline waterproofing technology. It withstands strong hydrostatic pressure, is breathable, has no odour, no fume & is nonflammable. Krystal Plug ensures permanent impermeability of concrete and is used in place of surface applied waterproofing membranes for improved durability and longevity of concrete.
- Used for Plugging and repair of water leakages
- Drying of wet areas, sealing leaky joints, cracks or form tie holes
- Applied against the water pressure to substrates such as concrete and masonry, interior, exterior, below and above grade, vertical or horizontal.
- Repairing of concrete substrates before application of coating materials.
Advantages Of Costar Krystal Plug
- Easy application
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry
- Stops water leaks in four to five minutes at 20°C
- Water stopper and structural repair mortar
- Certified for use in contact with potable water