COSTARMIX C AIR
Liquid and Powered Air Entraining Admixture
CostarMix C AIR Entraining admixture functions by creating bubbles that are tightly packed, small and ultra-stable within the concrete mix thus making it more workable. CostarMix C AIR Entraining admixture improves the durability of concrete and thus making it damage resistant to the effect of freezing /thawing. It is formulated using lesser active material content for concrete where small dosages of air-entraining admixtures are needed. It also allows for air entrainment in stiffer concrete mixes.
Advantages and Features
- Reduced permeability
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Improves workability and higher resistance to damage from cyclic freezing and thawing
- Increased compressive strength in lean mixes and water tightness.
- Substantially increased durability.
- Increases moisture retention for cement hydration and resistance to scaling from deicing salts.
- Improved plasticity and workability and Improved air-void system in hardened concrete