Fourth Generation (PCE) High-Performance Concrete Pumping Superplasticizer
COSTAMIX 600DG is the 4th generation a unique combination of polycarboxylic ether-based polymers slump retaining and water reducing super plastcizer specifically engineered for high-performance concrete to achieve improved workability, durability and also reduces permeability. This new genera on plasticizer enable improved initial and final strength.
Advantages and Features
- It is used in the production of high-performance precast and pre-stressed concrete by reducing a significant amount of water.
- Used to achieve high strength with improved workability and reduced w/c ratio.
- Long-distance transportation of concrete.
- It is used in all concrete works where good workability and increased waterproofing properties are required such as sea walls, swimming pools, tunnels, bridges etc.
- Used in the production of concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
- Hot weather concreting.