CONSEAL 300 is a pure bitumen emulsion, with excellent elastic property used for long-lasting waterproofing. It is a single component liquid that dries to form a black flexible coating.
Areas of Use
- Waterproofing of Foundations
- Waterproofing of Retaining Walls
- Under-tile Waterproofing in Bathrooms, Terraces, Roofs, etc.
- Waterproofing of Roofs with inverted insulation
- Waterproofing of Asphalt- and Bitumen-felts, etc.
- Simple application.
- When applied forms a seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water.
- Resistant to frost.
- Provides excellent crack-bridging properties.
- Provides excellent thermal resistance, it never turns soft.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30oC to 90C.
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
- Resistant to domestic chemicals.
- Even if the membrane gets mechanically damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
- Excellent service life