Conseal 100 is a solvent-free, flexible acrylic emulsion coating designed for sealing and waterproofing roofs, walls, and other wet areas. The surface is a hard-wearing and durable coating recommended for concrete, masonry, asphalt, metal, and other similar surfaces. The coating is also recommended as a textured architectural finish coat for internal and external surfaces including blue board, cement sheet, brick, and concrete walls. The coating can be supplied in a range of decorator colour.
- Excellent colour retention
- Water & weatherproof performance
- Excellent ultraviolet light resistance
- Resistant to frost and thawing salts
- Excellent adhesion and mold/fungus resistance
- High build coating for porous and uneven surfaces
- Water vapor permeable
- Improved hardness and flexibility
- Range of colors available
Adequate and detailed surface preparation is essential for the durability of the product after installation. Before application surface must be clean, dry, and without contamination. The compressive strength of concrete substrate must be at least 25MPa and cohesive bond strength must not be less than 1.5MPa.
All loose concrete, chirpings, and dust should be removed, and uneven surface smoothened with the aid of grinding