Krystal Coat is a one-component crystalline waterproofing slurry that is specially designed to permanently waterproof both old and new concrete. It lowers the permeability of concrete and is used in place of surface-applied waterproofing membranes for improved durability and longevity of concrete.
- Easy application, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective.
- Potable water approved – NSF/ANSI 61Seals and post seals shrinkage cracks, up to 1/64″ (0.4 mm)
- Can be applied to green concrete as soon as forms are stripped
- Protects concrete against freshwater, saltwater, wastewater & aggressive groundwater
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
- Applied to positive or negative side water pressure
Areas of use
Suitable for all concrete applications for water impermeability Exterior (positive side) or interior (negative side) waterproofing of below-grade foundations, basements, retaining walls, utility vaults, elevator pits. Water tanks, wastewater tanks, water catchment basins, manholes, parking garages, tunnels, slurry walls.