Costar Tile Fix 5 is a polymer modiﬁed, thin-set tile adhesive for ceramic tiles, in internal areas. It is suitable for both vertical (wall) and horizontal (ﬂoor) application, over the cementitious substrate. It is supplied as a dry-mix mortar, to which water needs to be added before application.
- Factory mixed – consistent quality.
- Easy to use, just add water
- Better coverage for wall and ﬂoor tiling.
- Very good workability and a thixotropic consistency
- Good bond adhesion up to 1.5 N/mm2.
- It can be used for thin-bed application up to 5 mm layer thickness
- Very low shrinkage prevents de-bonding and gives longer life to tiles.
- Excellent Waterprooﬁng properties; adding a bonus beneﬁt
- Polymer Modified / tile fix
- thin-set tile adhesive/waterproofing admixture
Uses of Costar Tile Fix 5
- To be applied on interior walls and ﬂoors or on exterior ﬂoors.
- Suitable for normal-sized ceramic tiles with a medium-high absorption rate.
- Waterproofing admixture