Costar Tile Fix 30 is a high-performance, waterproof tile adhesive in powder form, reinforced with synthetic resin-based chemicals delivering increased adherence, high ﬂexibility, non-slip, extended open time, and deformable properties. It is particularly used for ﬁxing all types of tiles and natural stones like very large ceramic/vitriﬁed tiles, porcelain tiles, mosaic, composite, large marbles, and granite, etc. on every type of wall and ﬂoors (plaster or anhydrite substrates.
- Anti-dropping performance (Non-slip/excellent initial adherence)
- Long open time; allows rectiﬁcation
- Rheologically improved with high stability and excellent performance
- Highly recommended for large and heavy format tiles
- Deformable; type S1 according to EN 12004
- Excellent Waterprooﬁng properties; adding a bonus beneﬁt
- Polymer/resin modiﬁed
- Extra added ﬂexibility thereby resisting stress caused by thermal expansion and contraction of bonding layers.
- Easy to use with excellent workability and a thixotropic consistency
Areas of Use
- Wall tiling of a high-rise building with non-adhesive force requirement, large areas with intense traffic.
- Tiling ﬂoors with under ﬂoor heating, cooling chambers, and overlapping.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterprooﬁng.
- In ﬁxing natural and arﬁcial stones such as marble, travertine, etc.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions.
- In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete and non-sand surfaces such as; gypsum bond, particleboard, plywood, and other large scale stones.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- Tiling of swimming pool
- Interior painted walls – if the paint coating is completely bonded and sound
- All type of low and high absorption tiles
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal application