Costar Tile Fix 20F is a fast setting, highly polymer modiﬁed, high- performance thin/thick-set adhesive, for ﬁxing large sized ceramic/vitriﬁed tiles, regular sized stones and mosaics, on a variety of surfaces, for wall and ﬂoor application, in internal as well as external area. It is designed for installation of tile & stones for overnight repair, renovation and faster ﬁxing, supplied as a dry mix mortar, to which water needs to be added before application.
- Anti-dropping performance (Non-slip/excellent initial adherence)
- Highly recommended for restoration work where a fast turnaround time is required (shopping centres, airports, hospitals, etc.).
- Long open time; allows recﬁcation
- Faster installaon of tile and stone due to quick setting and hydration time.
- Lightfoot traffic after 3- 6 hours and completely cured after 24 hours of tile & stone installaon.
- Turnaround time of just 6 hours after applying.
- Rheologically improved with high stability and excellent performance
- Areas that require fast set
- Wall tiling of high rise building with non-adhesive force requirement, sidewalks added to heavy traffic.
- Laying tiles over cementitous waterprooﬁng.
- In ﬁxing regular sized natural and artiﬁcial stones such as marble, travertine etc.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Bonding of tiles on exisng tiles
- Tiling of swimming pool