Costar Tile Fix 20 is a Cementitious adhesive made of mixed binders with an excellent workability and high adherence. It has no vertical slip and extended open me for ﬁxing large sized Vitriﬁed Tiles and regular sized Natural Stones.
- Anti-dropping performance (Non-slip/excellent inial adherence)
- Long open time; allows rectiﬁcation
- Rheologically improved with high stability and excellent performance
- Highly recommended for large and heavy format ceramic and vitriﬁed tiles as well as regular sized natural stones.
- Excellent Waterprooﬁng properties; adding a bonus beneﬁt
- Polymer/resin modiﬁed
- Extra added ﬂexibility thereby resisting stress caused by thermal expansion and contraction of bonding layers.
- Easy to use with excellent workability and thixotropic consistency.
Areas of Use
- Wall tilling of high rise building with non-adhesive force requirement, sidewalks added to heavy traffic.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterprooﬁng.
- In ﬁxing regular sized natural and arﬁcial stones such as marble, travertine etc.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- Tiling of swimming pool
- Interior painted walls – if the paint coating is completely bonded and sound
- In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete and non-sand surfaces such as; gypsum bond, parcle board, plywood and other large scale stones.