COSTARGROUT – C20 is high strength, non-shrink, and Portland cement based precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. The precision grout product includes expansive additives, requiring only the addition of water to obtain flow-able properties and high strengths.
Costargrout C20 may be used in many grouting applications such as:
- Grouting under baseplates, columns and equipment not subjected to heavy impact or vibratory loads.
- Base plates and bolt-pockets of turbo generators
- Columns in precast contractions
- Diesel generator sets
- Cement, textile and paper mill machinery
- Steel rolling mill beds
- Crane and transporter rails
- Concrete anchors Cavities, gaps and recesses