Costar RM 20 F is a one-component, polymer modified, easy to use and rapid drying cementitious patching mortar ideal for the repair or re-profiling of concrete. Costar RM 20 F is provided as a pre-mixed, polymer charged, dry powder which when blended with water is intended for application between 10mm to 100mm. Repairs more noteworthy than 20mm can be accomplished by building out the repair concrete with perfect, dry total. It is manufactured for repair on concrete highways, bridge decks, concrete parking lots and concrete floors.
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply.
- Improves impermeability and chemical resistance.
- Rapid setting; receives primers, levelers, adhesives and coverings without delay.
- Improves compressive strength and durability
- Excellent high build properties
- Zero VOC content and freeze/thaw resistant
- Good adhesion to substrates, subfloors and stable adhesive residue.
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings.
- Patching and repair of masonry blocks, curbs, steps, sidewalks, and more, both for external and internal purposes
- Used as plaster on walls and panel system.
- Ideal for restoration of honeycombed, spalled or otherwise damaged concrete
- It may be used for flatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.
- It’s suitable for above and below grade repairs.
- It’s used as plaster on new type walling and panel system.
- It’s widely used re-profiling and repairs on highway, fly-overs, car parks concrete constructions on the sea