COSTAR CONCRETE SEALER 10 is a water-based V.O.C. compliant concrete sealer that provides maximum adhesion and protection on concrete surfaces, giving the treated surface a fresh look.
FEATURES of COSTAR CONCRETE SEALER 10
- UV resistant
- Does not yellow
- New and cured concrete
- Brick & block
- Colored concrete
- Substrate Preparation
- The surfaces to be treated must be dry, sound, clean, and free from
- loose particles or other coatings.
- Remove efflorescence on the concrete surface before applying
- COSTAR WATER-BASED SEALER
- Wait for 24 – 48hrs to apply over newly placed concrete or coatings. Cool,
- damp conditions prolong the curing time
Apply COSTAR WATER BASED SEALER with a roller, airless spray equipment, or manually with a brush. The product must be applied in a uniform manner, leaving no puddles.
Note:- several mist coats are more effective than a heavy single coat. Where desired or specified, apply a second coat as soon as the first coat is dry.