COSTARFLO 600 EMS:- High-performance epoxy resin-based mortar screed for industrial ﬂooring applications
Costaﬂor 600 EMS is a three-component solvent-free heavy duty non shrink epoxy resin-based mortar for patching and screeding industrial ﬂoors. It is designed for application or thickness ranging from a thickness of 3-10 mm and above. It is used where heavy-duty ﬂooring is required with mechanical and general chemical resistance.
- Excellent mechanical resistance with high compressive and ﬂexural strength.
- Non-slip surface for safe vehicular and pedestrian traﬃc. Excellent general chemical resistance against solutions of acid, alkali, salts, oils, fuels and solvents.
- Durable with long service life and easy maintenance. Excellent resistance to abrasion and intense traﬃc. High bonding strength with the substrate.
- Minimal disruption due to thickness causes little interference with existing levels.
Area of Use
Costarﬂo 600 EMS is used for industrial ﬂooring and walls requiring resistance to heavy mechanical/chemical wear, ease of cleaning and hygiene such as:
- Warehouse and factory ﬂoors
- Food and beverage industries/breweries
- Heavy engineering industrial ﬂoors
- Areas where heavy forklifts and corrosive
- chemicals are of concern
- Machine shops and workshops
- Chemical plants Water treatment plants Storage areas
- Plant rooms Pharmaceutical plants