Costar RM 20 F is a one-component, polymer modiﬁed, easy to use and rapid drying cementitious patching mortar ideal for the repair or re-proﬁling of concrete. Costar RM 20 F is provided as a pre-mixed, polymer charged, dry powder which when blended with water is intended for application between 10mm to 100mm.
- Patching and repair of masonry blocks, curbs, steps, sidewalks, and more, both for external and internal purposes
- Used as plaster on walls and panel system.
- Ideal for restoration of honeycombed, spalled or otherwise damaged concrete
- It may be used for ﬂatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.
- It’s suitable for above and below grade repairs.
- It’s used as plaster on new type walling and panel system.
- It’s widely used re-proﬁling and repairs on highway, ﬂy-overs, car parks concrete constructions on the sea