COSTAMIX300 is a unique combination of polycarboxylic ether polymers super-plasticizer (PCE based) specifically designed for high-performance concrete to improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability
- Costamix300 is used in all concrete works where good workability is required
- To improve the effectiveness of the water content of a concrete mix Reduction of concrete permeability and thereby reducing water penetration
- Costamix300 is used in the production of high-performance precast and pre-stressed concrete by reducing significant amount of water.
- Used to achieve high strength with improved workability and reduced w/c ratio
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability, air entrainment and pumping properties
- Chloride-free and suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at early and final stage.
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content and increased workability
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.